9 – 11 October 2017 – Power & Electricity World Vietnam 2017
Event | 9 to 11 October 2017 – Power & Electricity World Vietnam 2017
Venue: Lotte Hanoi
Mason Wallick, Managing Director of Infunde participated in the Power & Electricity World Vietnam 2017 as a conference panel moderator while Tien Nguyen, Infunde’s Investment Manager in Vietnam joined the event as one of the speakers.
Conference Day 1
Panel Discussion: The infrastructure development opportunity
• What has limited the potential of infrastructure development in Vietnam so far?
• Creating an investment climate attractive to the private sector: Government guarantees and incentives to drive PPPs
• Realigning interests and working through strategic partnerships
• What other support mechanisms should be in place?
• Can direct PPAs between electricity end users and IPPs work in Vietnam without government guarantees?
• The role of development agencies in driving Vietnam’s power sector development – Developing policies and frameworks in partnership with MOIT
• Kicking start new industry development and making renewable energy and energy efficiency more competitive
• Driving capacity development and fostering technology transfers
Moderator: Mason Wallick, Managing Director, Infunde Development
Martin Hoppe, First Counsellor – Head of Economic Cooperation and Development, German Embassy
Luigi Serratto, Business Development for Southeast Asia – Renewable Energy, Enel Green Power
Jackie Surtani, Director, Private Sector Infrastructure Finance Division, Asian Development Bank
Learn more about this event.
Please click here to download Mr. Tien Nguyen’s presentation on Overview of Vietnam’s Renewable Energy Sector