Gender Based Violence and Harassment (GBVH) Consultant
Title: Preparation of Stakeholder & Internal Engagement Plan
Type: Local (preferred) / Expat (if residing in Cambodia)
Location: Phnom Penh & Kandal Province, Cambodia
Duration of Assignment: 12 weeks (25 days) from July 01, 2021-September 30, 2021
Company: Khmer Cold Chain Co., Ltd; Website: www.khmercold.com
About the Company:
Khmer Cold Chain’s vision is to be the leading third-party logistics (3PL) provider of temperature-controlled logistics (TCL) services, delivering international quality services to the Cambodian and regional farmers, agribusiness, food processers, pharmaceutical companies, food retailers and
hotels, restaurants, caterers (HORECA), and the institutional sector, at competitive prices. The Company intends to develop a cross docking facility in Kandal Province and a cold storage warehouse nearby the center of Phnom Penh.
For the first stage, Khmer Cold Chain is planning to construct a cross-docking facility adjacent to the Phnom Penh Autonomous Port (PPAP) in Kean Svay District, Kandal Province. As part of the HSES policy, KCCC has seriously considered actions to ensure that any GBVH risks being potentially affecting the stakeholders (i.e. women, children, workers, contractors, and related parties in the supply chain) and local community during the construction are identified and properly managed. Therefore, we wish to hire a GBVH Consultant to assist the Company in the development of plans,
policies, and procedures to assure that the GBVH is handled in an appropriate manner.
▪ Conduct awareness assessments based on GBVH Best Practices
▪ Conduct risks assessment on potentially exposed by the stakeholders
▪ Develop awareness raising materials on how to prevent and respond to GBVH
▪ Prepare Internal Engagement Plan for Implementation including Assessing, Mitigating,
Monitoring, and Responding to GBVH.
▪ Produce concise report in English (Word and PowerPoint)
▪ Participate in discussions, sharing results and gathering feedbacks and making revisions
▪Advanced university degree in social work, public/community health, gender as it relates
to gender and GBVH, and development or related field
▪Existing in-depth experience of Temperature Controlled Logistics (TCL) sector is a plus
▪Familiarity with Cambodian cold storage services and its supply chain.
▪ A work plan and timeline to the company not more than 5 (five) days after contract signing
▪ Submission of GBVH raising awareness materials
Submission of stakeholder and internal engagement plan covering plans, policies,
procedures to manage the GBVH issues.
▪ Submission of data/survey/informant interviews and other relevant materials/information
being collected as deemed necessary for this work
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV and cover letter by August 2, 2021 at 5.00pm
(Cambodia Time) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line
“Gender Based Violence and Harassment Consultant”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.