Intern (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
Location: HCMC, Vietnam
Infunde Development is responsible, on behalf of InfraCo Asia www.infracoasia.com for project origination, pre-financial close project development, EPC management, and financial structuring activities in the Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Infunde signed a Developer Services Agreement (DSA) with InfraCo Asia Development for its Southeast Asia Developer Services Program.
Under the InfraCo Asia Developer Services program Infunde Development undertakes early-stage, high-risk infrastructure development activities. InfraCo Asia takes an equity stake in socially responsible and commercially viable infrastructure projects, playing a vital role in attracting private sector investment.
A brief summary of the job description:
As a development fund in the process of expanding our activities in solar and wind industry, we are looking to add an Intern to our Vietnam team to assist with the following activities.
- Administrative and/or ad-hoc works as required
- Research works in renewable energy
- Review bidding documents and procurement process
- Prepare reports, investment memo and presentation
- Review and update financial model
- Support to develop project development schedules, timeline, budget
- Overall bright, practical, hardworking & quick learner
- Ability to work independently
- Vietnam residence
Good career development and working environment.
Interested candidates, please submit your application to VN.Careers@infundedev.com with an email subject: Application for Intern .