Project Accountant (Singapore)
Position: Project Accountant
Infunde Development is responsible for project origination, pre-financial close project development, EPC management, and financial structuring activities in the Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Infunde signed a Developer Services Agreement (DSA) with InfraCo Asia Development for its Southeast Asia Developer Services Program.
Under the InfraCo Asia Developer Services program Infunde Development undertakes early-stage, high-risk infrastructure development activities. InfraCo Asia takes an equity stake in socially responsible and commercially viable infrastructure projects, playing a vital role in attracting private sector investment.
A brief summary of the job description:
To work as part of the Infunde Development team in Singapore. The role will be employed under the project company of duties shall include all activities reasonably expected of a Project Accountant, including but not limited to:
- • Managing a set of books for sales and debtors, costs and suppliers, inventory and asset management in an operating company
• Manage web-based applications and online payment systems: including Xero
• Manage all accounting transactions for Singapore and Philippines regulatory requirements (payroll, tax, government remittance, etc.)
• Prepares budget forecast and analyze monthly and quarterly reports for management
• Prepare financial statements in a timely manner.
• Maintain customer records and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Tax reporting
• Prepare billings to customers (local electric cooperatives)
• Manage reconciliation of collections and match to billings
• Maintain an inventory of all assets of the project companies such as equipment, appliances, etc.
• Review procurement documents such as PO, invoices, etc. to ensure that it is within the budget
• Coordinate with the Project Manager to ensure that all payables are paid and receivables are collected within the prescribed period.
• Screening and onboarding of employees for the project companies
• Experience in coordinating annual audits and annual Singapore Financial reporting
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- • Willing to be based in Singapore
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s College Degree
• Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
• Familiar with Singapore and Philippines Accounting process and Tax regulations
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Good career development and working environment.
Interested candidates, please submit your application to email@example.com with an email subject: Application for Project Accountant (Singapore).