Position: Project Accountant
Location: Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam
Infunde Development is responsible, on behalf of InfraCo Asia www.infracoasia.com for project origination, pre-financial close project development, EPC management, and financial structuring activities in the Philippines, Indonesia, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Infunde signed a Developer Services Agreement (DSA) with InfraCo Asia Development for its Southeast Asia Developer Services Program.
Under the InfraCo Asia Developer Services program Infunde Development undertakes early-stage, high-risk infrastructure development activities. InfraCo Asia takes an equity stake in socially responsible and commercially viable infrastructure projects, playing a vital role in attracting private sector investment.
A brief summary of the job description:
To work as part of the Infunde Development team. The role will be employed under the project company of duties shall include all activities reasonably expected of a Project Accountant, including but not limited to:
- Managing a set of books for sales and debtors, costs and suppliers, inventory and asset management in an operating company
- Manage web-based applications and online payment systems: including Xero
- Manage all accounting transactions for regulatory requirements (payroll, tax, government remittance, etc.)
- Prepares budget forecast and analyze monthly and quarterly reports for management
- Prepare financial statements in a timely manner.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Tax reporting
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- possess at least a Bachelor’s College Degree
- Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Familiar with Accounting process and Tax regulations
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Good career development and working environment.
Interested candidates, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject: Application for Project Accountant [Country]